Due to Coronavirus precautions, MEETS are postponed and BUNKHOUSES are closed, until further notice.
As many of you are aware, recent government advice has changed somewhat as of 16th March 2020. As such I am now in the unenviable position of canceling all forthcoming meets until further notice.
We are also going to close the huts for the foreseeable future and cancel all upcoming external bookings.
Please do not use the huts at all during this period, we will be reopen when it is safe to do so.
I’m really sorry to have to do this, but in light of government advice; this is the only real course of action the club can take.
Please support each other during this difficult time as I am sure you will. A frequent call with those who are most at risk and having to stay isolated would go a long way.