The Loft may be used by members without prior booking for only £5 a night, and they may introduce up to three guests for £8 a night.
The Loft is available to rent* for £180 for the weekend, other arrangements can be made via our Hut Booking Secretary: Dave Sudell or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Restriction on rental to BMC affiliated clubs
- Sleeps 15+
- Crockery & cooking utensils
- Cooking and lighting included in the charge.
The Committee asks all groups and individuals using The Loft to ensure these simple basics are adhered to:
- Switch off music systems prior to your arrival.
- Close the gates immediately after using them.
- Do not park anywhere in the yard other than in our parking area, next to the Loft.
- Do not venture into any of the garden areas.
- Do not disturb the people at Blea Tarn house and be aware that they have young children who go to bed early.
- Be quiet by the house and within our car park, especially after 9.00 pm.
- Do not take vehicles into the yard after 11.00 pm. Late arrivals must be unloaded from the road and then parked overnight on the National Trust car park at Blea Tarn, which is about ten minutes’ walk away.
- Only 6 cars can be parked on our car park, additional vehicles should use the National Trust car park at Blea Tarn.
Thanks for your continued support, and enjoy your stay at The Loft (hut in Langdale).
It is vital that during the winter months water systems are drained down to avoid burst pipes. We have perhaps been lulled into a false sense of security over the last few mild winters – but this winter isn’t finished with us yet!